• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

new merchant wimdow (1 Viewer)

maddog

RedCents
is there a fix for the new merchant wimdow so macro's can be used? been quite a while since the windows were changed and can't find a macro that works. isn't that what we pay money for?

what you pay for is access to the strats and exploits, MQ2 is a nice added bonus but that is from the MQ devs not this site. as far as macros if there is no one here writing them then updates come from MQ boards. I pay there myself for the VIP section. NOw if someone here writes something thats great. But if it is posted on MQ2 VIP section only it will not be posted here. I will look around and see if there is an updated one, but I think atm it is still being worked on. ;)

You can ask if someone with the knowledge can try and figure it out but no as far as i can tell they never said that this stuff would always be updated. This site is so u can come and ask questions (flame free) share info with others, get guides, a free compiling of MQ2, yada yada....there is no guarantee that such and such will be fixed and put here for ure enjoyment....people work hard for others here and they dont get paid if u need/want something ask =P

new merchant wimdow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back