• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

new here Please advise (1 Viewer)

eddie7

RedCents
:confused: Hello. I am a refugee from macroquest2 (couldnt compile) and I am trying to fund how folks go from 1 to 50 so fast. On the progression servers they were 50 in a week. Any insite on how? I was told its with Macroquest but I cant find anything that allows this. I asked on mq2 and they said, " I guess we shouldnt tell him about tell him about "EQDQD" for invulnerability and "EQKFA" for all keys and gear".
I suspect they are BSing me.
Thanks in advance

Eddie
:confused:

That is no lie, I grouped with a bunch of people who went to 50 fast. It was REDICULOUS how many mobs they would pull at once. At one point we were camping half of UGuk at one time.

TeachersPet said:
That is no lie, I grouped with a bunch of people who went to 50 fast. It was REDICULOUS how many mobs they would pull at once. At one point we were camping half of UGuk at one time.
That sounds like me in LDON's and in TSS zones.....

You can get to 50 without MQ in a week. It only took my zerker about 5 hours to get from 1-35 without MQ, duo. Took my Rogue about a 20 hours to get from 35-58 with roguehelper assisting my friend's main beastlord while he was trying to collect 200 AAs at level 55.

It's all a matter of knowing your strengths, weaknesses, and the zones to go to and how you'll PL. Druid PL from 1-20 in FoB, Kurn's, then Paludal Cavens at the phlarg camp in about 1.5 hours if you are PLing an AOE caster class it'll be that much faster. From 30 upwards any slower can help bunches, LEader abilities from another zone can help a little, chloro, thorns, fungi, nice augments, clicky potions for heals, ds, haste... all these things are way overpowered for the lower levels up to about 45. Grinding those last 5 levels in Dranik's should be sinch and then again even easier with PL.

He won't be able to do all that stuff on the Progression server (as of Oct 2006)
It the olden days over there, don't have all the fancy zones and stuff.

Just spend tons of time and use MQ to help along the way.

macroquest2.com insists that EQDQD and EQKFA are in macroquest but as they can be real unfriendly over there, I come here to ask how I can activate and use it

There is NO such thing as EQDQD of EQKFA. Those are from Doom 1 and Doom2 it was IDDQD and IDKFA, ID for the creators of the game and the rest was the cheat. KFA=keys, firearms and ammo

in fact here's a copy/paste of cheat codes from http://www.probabilityof.com/doomcheat.shtml

IDKFA - Gives you all weapons, keys and ammo.

IDBEHOLD Then S - Turns on the berserker punch

V - Makes you invulnerable.

I - Makes you invisible.

R - Gives you radiation suit.

A - Gives you the area map.

L - Gives you the lit-amp goggles

IDSPISPOPD - Turns clipping off(allows you to walk through walls)

IDMYPOS - Gives your (x,y) coordinates in hex

IDDQD - Degreelessness mode (aka God mode) You become invulnerable

IDDT(when in mapview)-Once gives you the whole map.

Twice lets you see all the monsters / objects.

Thrice puts you back to normal.

IDCLEVxy - Where x = 1, 2 or 3, and y = 1 - 9, Wraps you to level ExMy

IDCHOPPERS - Gives you the Chainsaw

new here Please advise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back