• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New Exploit ..... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czarman

RedCents
1,381¢
Thought I would share this one since it will probably makes it way here sooner or later. Ok you just got rezzed and have the dreaded "Rez Effects" on so you cannot get maxxed mana/hp regen for a few minutes. Simply overwrite the "Rez Effects" buff with a fake one using /setspell faerune 1, and click faerune off. Guess what, you are now regening mana and health at the fastest possible rate. It appears that resting is clientside. This works also for tash etc. You will need a copy of setspell to cast a "fake" spell in the buffslot. Yeah I guess this plugin gets another life, till we write one that will set the resting state :P

So you could essentially use MQ2SetSpell to give yourself Mana/HP Regen buff and gain that effect since they're clientside (regen that is)?
In that case, time to buff my self with that mana regen from the spider mission in stoneroot called Infiltrating the Hive ;)

EvenLessSpam said:
So you could essentially use MQ2SetSpell to give yourself Mana/HP Regen buff and gain that effect since they're clientside (regen that is)?
In that case, time to buff my self with that mana regen from the spider mission in stoneroot called Infiltrating the Hive ;)

Hehe. Now I'm gonna hear 10 people asking about why Tenacity only shows them with so much hps, etc. Basically EB, and Faerune are about the only things that'll work with this plugin -- we've been through this before. Regen is serverside, but perhaps we can write a plugin that plays around with "resting" vs "combat" vs "debuffed". I found an offset but the timer does seem to be serverside.

Rich (BB code):
.text:005A512A                 jmp     ds:off_5A52C4[eax*4]   <---- see below

Rich (BB code):
5A52C4 off_5A52C4              dd offset loc_5A5138 <--- COMBAT   ; DATA XREF: sub_5A5000+12Ar
.text:005A52C8                 dd offset loc_5A51B2 <--- DEBUFF
.text:005A52CC                 dd offset loc_5A5175 <--- TIMER
.text:005A52D0                 dd offset loc_5A51EC <--- STANDING
.text:005A52D4                 dd offset loc_5A5226 <--- REGENNING

thats not neccesarily true use to you could give your self a speed buff like spirit of cheetah and give it a few minutes and it would actually make you run that fast im not sure if it still works or if its even safe but i know it use to

anybody know how to use multiple words in this plugin for the spell names if they do ill test the speed buffs out with it

yes okay run speed buffs still work for instance /setspell "spirit of cheetah" 1 leave it there for about 2-3 mins maybe less and you will run at cheetah buff speed tested run normal was 130 run speed with spell kicked in was 215 try it yourselves should be safe to since it is indeed a spell giving you the extra speed =)

Yea i think it works for that to i know i use to get rooted in pvp and i would faerune that slot wehre root was and i could move again lol dont know about dot spells though

buff slot will get specified buff but the buff doesnt actually seem to do anything. spirit of eagle wont lev me cheetah doesnt change my runspeed

someoneorsomething said:
How about like when you get a DOT or other negative side effect? change the debuff into somethin else so you get no negative side effects?

You maybe able to remove a dot clientside, but you will still get the effects dot efftect hitting you. If it is a dot that has a snare or root however, you wont be snared or rooted.

headcrab your run speed will change you have to wait a few mins
no it wont lev you though trust me it works i have tested it seems to cause me to crash sometimes though but put cheetah up and wait and watch the difference in speeds

You maybe able to remove a dot clientside, but you will still get the effects dot efftect hitting you. If it is a dot that has a snare or root however, you wont be snared or rooted.

what abuot dom counter dots. Could i effectivly save my ass from vishmitar's DT with this? Or the packmaster curse from Harrier?

LemurGuy said:
what abuot dom counter dots. Could i effectivly save my ass from vishmitar's DT with this? Or the packmaster curse from Harrier?

If you tried this on "Creeping Doom" you would probably still die to the DT, have not tried it, but DOT effects are serverside. While things like snare and root are clientside.

Exactly why mq2preventspeed + mq2speed is teh win! :)
been thinking, would a docrack to change the jump, or noop jumps for the ooc resting work? if not, how about a preventspeed type of plugin and just detour them? just throwing out ideas mind you.

siddin said:
Exactly why mq2preventspeed + mq2speed is teh win! :)
been thinking, would a docrack to change the jump, or noop jumps for the ooc resting work? if not, how about a preventspeed type of plugin and just detour them? just throwing out ideas mind you.

Hmm I wonder which overrides which? Could use the docrack for preventspeed perhaps and mq2speed, but I wonder which overrides. Just need to find the define to try and write a detour.

MOVED to Nerfed

Bah this was nerfed since 09/27/06 patch. Stood up after medding and casted a spell and the mana pool went way down. Sorry. Was working for me last week though.

Oh well, guess they caught on to this fast.

New Exploit .....
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back