• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New Comp setup (1 Viewer)

Spidermo429

RedCents
15¢
I just got ahold of 3 comps and would like to move all pertenent files over across my network to make it so they have as much as they can the same as my main comp like window setups spell list and if it can be done acc usernames and pass's for the lancher so the ? is anyone know what files need moved so I don't need to copy the hole eq folder

root eq directory
UI_CharName_ServerName.ini e.g. UI_Bob_tunare.ini
charname_characters.ini e.g. bob_characters.ini

hold you toon settings

eq_client.ini
holds your global options like colors and filters

You can just copy and paste the entire EverQuest folder to each PC and it'll do what you're wanting it to do. Only thing you may have to change would be your UI/graphical settings pending the resolution and screen size of the other monitors.

Now, that you have gotten a few answers, I'm going to suggest that in the future, you be patient enough for someone to answer you instead of closing the thread after a few hours.

I just got ahold of 3 comps and would like to move all pertenent files over across my network to make it so they have as much as they can the same as my main comp like window setups spell list and if it can be done acc usernames and pass's for the lancher so the ? is anyone know what files need moved so I don't need to copy the hole eq folder

If you decide you want other files moved across too you can use the build in windows feature called Windows Easy Transfer. Take a backup of your main computer and then you can push files to all of them. I would recommend not pushing application settings (won't pertain to your EQ files).

New Comp setup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back