• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need PW changer exploit that works (1 Viewer)

NBDistraction

RedCents
I just recently got a hold of a 70 cleric that i traded for. He doesn't have secret question... Someone logged him on yesterday and delvl'd him 8x. I really need an updated PW changer exploit, the one that was posted on this site a while back, doesn't work anymore.

Thx guys.

/shrug hmm I dunno...I just level my own toons. And if I wanted another, I'd open a new account and it level it. This way, only I have access and it's also good to know that I earned the levels and actually have the right to be mad if I lose em =).

Kraze

What probably happened is this: The seller might have been legit, but some of his "friends" had account info and upon learning of sale, figured hey, free acount to abuse..

If you buy an account, always, always get the owners address/phone and actually talk to them first. You chances of being ripped off decrease dramatically then.

That said I have gotten lucky twice and traded plat for accounts that still work without having owners contact info.

Problem is that for those accounts I didn't bother changing Secret Question when I still had a chance. Now there is basically no way of finding out.

For some other accounts I was able to just track down first owner and find out answer to SQ.

I'd seriously pay $50 to anyone who can provide me with a working method for changing SQ(and thus pw) or just pw.

Need PW changer exploit that works

Users who are viewing this thread

Back