• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need help with a project (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

banned
BANNED
RedCents
I have been working on a project to make plat appear from lets say 100k, I have gotten it too work just 1 time without going LD the other times you get disconnected. If you know what programming and would like to help pst

Actually there used to be a hack that would put whatever amount you wanted in the trade window. People were scamming with this a lot back in the day. lol any time you made a big transaction almost everyone was setting up as trader in the bazaar just for that.

you can change how much plat it LOOKS like you have, because that value is client-side. but once you try to use more plat than you have (in either a trade or bank), you will crash. Just like how you can change how much aa's, stats, etc. i have a plugin on this site for making it look like you have those stats, plat, aas, etc. but remember it is always only clientside and pretty much useful only for screenshots.

Need help with a project

Users who are viewing this thread

Back