• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need help adding follow feature to my macs... (1 Viewer)

IamBigDaddy

RedCents
80¢
I want to add follow capability to my macs. Here are the events that I would like to use and info about what I am trying to do. Can someone here help me with the code I need to accomplish this?

The basic idea is to have my 5 boxed toons follow my puller when they get request in group. If we get add during move then I would still want the healer/slower to be able to change target cast their spell and continue sticking to toon being followed.

If a toon gets stuck somehow such as falling into hole then I would like the ability to tell that specific toon to warp to me. If someone that is not in my group is in the zone then I would like to get a warning and not warp.
Rich (BB code):
#Event FollowMe			"#1# tells the group,#*#Please follow me#*#"
#Event ComeToMe			"#1# tells you,#*#Please come to me now#*#"
#Event StayHere			"#1# tells the group,#*#Please stay here#*#"

Sub Event_FollowMe(line, SenderName)

|Is this the correct way to target the sender?
  /if (!${Spawn[${Sender}].ID}) {
         /g ${Sender} is not in zone for me to follow!
         /return
      }
      /varset followname ${Sender}
      /target pc ${followname}

|Is this the macro command to maintain stick even if another toon or npc is targeted?
/stick hold 50

/return 

Sub Event_ComeToMe

|Would like to target sender if they are in my group/If not in group then tell group about request and exit sub***

|If only people in zone are in my group then warp to target/If others in zone then tell group"NOT SAFE,BE CAREFUL" and exit sub***

/return 

Sub Event_StayHere

/stick off

/return

Need help adding follow feature to my macs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back