• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

need advice (1 Viewer)

tanya demondiva

RedCents
looking for something easy to make money and about 10 to 15 aas a session even if afk if there is anything like that but dont fully understand the whole macro thing would like the easiest and safest

Well, if you can answer some questions for me, I will try and help.

How many toons are we talking about running here?

What are the classes?

What are the levels?

How long to you consider a session?

N

70 wizard , 37 sk , 35 monk , 27 rngr but not worried about all at once and dont want anything outrageous just something simple that wont bring a lot of attention

a session is basically 4-6 hrs with me falling asleep at keyboard for the rest of the night lol

If you want lots of cash and aa's get your monk to 65+ and get the nodelay plugin from kenetix. I run a rather complex macro that nets me 8aas and 30k every 2 hours 30 min. And thats at level 65 with under 100 aas.

As far as a macro for wizards, thats hard. Mostly kiting and then you need to find mobs that give good exp and dont summon that also have good drops. I will do some research on this.

Your best bet with your other toons is a good hunter macro for farming.

Basicly, do one or the other, make money or aas. For money the hunter mac farming tradeskill items is your best bet.

Spider silks ect.

N

Do you have the ability to two box? Or even want to? If so I would suggest adding a cleric as your secondary for heals and resses. Plus, since your monk is only 37 it would not be that bad leveling them both up together.

Just something to think about.

N

Honestly, if you can have another char to 2box with, make a bard if you want faster AA. you can have one of your chars sit out while your bard does all the work because of /twist and /circle and since the bard doesnt use mana for dots ! unless you go with the monk and nodly, but that starts at 65 unlike the bard you can start at 30.

well at the time i have no clue how to 2 box or if i even can. ive been playin since last oct and done everything normal to date. also and where will i find the no delay macro to download into a folder till i can use?

Honestly you may want to wait till you get a better grasp on the game befor you start hacking it. No offense just saying wait till you really get to understand and know the game befor you do stuff that you have no idea what it does.

soes said:
Honestly you may want to wait till you get a better grasp on the game befor you start hacking it. No offense just saying wait till you really get to understand and know the game befor you do stuff that you have no idea what it does.

Uh huh. Use your map, use your chain zoning, use your warp, use whatever. But while you're doing all that get a concept of good group dynamics, the value of a platinum, loot tables, and the value of an AA.

I remember one double XP weekend where everyone said "woot LSMM macro all weekend !!" Well, little did they know, they could just sit at the keyboard and grind in RS part-time for 5 times the AAs that they got in the MMs.

tanya demondiva said:
well thnx i am gonna take it slow not useing any of the macros ive downloaded yet and in no hurry to just tryin to get the advice. now on 2 boxing does it take 2 accts?

You might aslo think about running winEQ with 2 accounts i find it makes it 100% easier but it is NOT necessary.

I am also running a 65+monk and 60+cleric 2box duo. I am new to the macro world but not new to EQ. I am interested in the kenetrix macro. Any tips and info would be much appreciated to get my monk some aa's as well as lvls.

need advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back