• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need a lil macro for skilling up (1 Viewer)

Spodeodi

RedCents
211¢
I have a lev 55 bard and i want to raise his defense to max...

i have a 65 shaman i want to use to duel the bard.. (pet vs bard)

I want the shaman to monitor and heal the pet and bard when they need it

that's it

i used search but didn't find one that met my needs,

hope someone can write one up or show me one that would work

PS... i'm a total newb at this stuff, even altering an existing one is tasking for me to say the least

easiest way to do it is to unequip the bard weapons and setup a macro to automatically sing health and mana regen. which would be a very simple macro maybe setup a timer where the shammy casts regrowth on the bard. I would recommend a light blue pet.

I saw a cleric macro for monitoring a duel and healing all involved, i just don't know how to convert that to a shammy macro, using lev 65 shaman spells and such

and i don't know how to set up a timer either

Thanks for reply

No I don't, just the shaman..... I wish i knew enough to write my own, i just want it to heal the bard with torpors when he gets to 50ish, i would work on my bards melee skills but i don't have to if that complicates the macro (by havin to heal the pet and bard), i am ok with just letting the pet bite on the bard for hours with shaman healin the bard

thanks for the replies, i know there is a macro or someone to make one out there

thanks in advance

Need a lil macro for skilling up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back