• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

need a hand (1 Viewer)

jacen

RedCents
11¢
can someone post a zip of the eq files patched the other night i am stuck behind a firewall and cant connect to the patch server

firewall is server side and i have no control over it. stuck here in kuwait atm so my options for net access are very limited. i'd be grateful if someone could help me out.

please guys? all i should really need is the eqgame.exe file. i've got 2 weeks b4 i fly and not a damned thing to do. i know i can get ingame using the -patchme switch because i was playing on this same connection b4 the patch. i just cant connect to the patch server

If someone doesn't post it up by the time I get home tonight I'll try and get you something posted. Do they have a list of files patched somewhere? It's easy enough to do a timestamp check on the files in the main EQ and XML directories but not sure if anything else might have been patched in a different subdir.

need a hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back