• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Necro (1 Viewer)

omgwtfman

RedCents
Looking for a good mac for necro's both raid mana feed one and was wondering if anyone had a nice solo mac like maybe a kite one (PoFire comes to mind) before anyone starts wondering ... No i dont plan on being 100 pct afk just maybe on a nother toon in another zone or watching tv/ playing with my son.

Anyhow if anyone had a good working mac esp a solo kite one for say PoF or such please pm / point me in a direction. I have seen lots of bard ones Cough Forgotten halls Cough but never seen a solo necro one.

Shadow that was the nicest way i have ever seen for someone to say "dont be lazy use search" :) hats off to you on tact. I did look at that one only problem was it has cleric involved and as i understood it you had to have a cleric box :( but i might resort to it if i have to. Thanks for taking the time to search for it and not just tell me look it up yourself dumby, its why i like this site and not that other place with mean ppl.

Plink I think I will try that one I had forgot about the wizard one maybe I could easily mod it thanks ill try that.

Okay question to the macro writing gods. Is there one of you out there that is willing to let me give you a ring and ask you a few questions? If so can you PM me. I have done a few minor changes to macros time to time but very very basic things and wanted to ask a few slightly more in depth questions.

I have a FH necro mac (duo with cleric MH on tank/pet) that is ghetto as fuck, but it works. its posted in the strats and cheats section. little problems with some things but can be fixed by someone who is slightly better at macros than i. if all else fails

I planed to cut and paste some of your work cuz i suck :) like I want to focus on the wizard one and add a routine to life tap when health is under xxx or fd at xxx and some other things I think the wizard one will suit most my needs need to add some stuff for normal pet and aa pet tho.

Necro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back