• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Necro Lich Macro (1 Viewer)

ViperOfAurole

RedCents
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me out in making a seemingly simple macro that will check my mana and if it's below 90% it will cast (my Lich spell) Seduction of Saryrn (my 5th spell slot) and then do another check that when my mana hit's 100% it will turn Seduction of Saryrn off. I am a major macro writing noob any help will be greatly appreciated.

Try this out. It should work, but just tossed it together in about 10min. I don't have a necro to use to test it either.

Rich (BB code):
|lich.mac by HardOne
|Custom Written for ViperOfAurole, or anyone else who finds it usefull.
|This macro will cast your lich spell on you when your mana is less then 90%, 
|and hp greater then 50%. It also check for invis, Feign Death, or if your stunned before casting.
|click back off when  your mana is 100%, or click off when your HP's drop below 15%.
|You can easilly change the % at which things happen by changing the defines.
|This is set to use Gem 5, you can also edit the /call Cast line to what ever gem you like.
|Requires spell_routines.inc to work proerly. Which will Handle any Fizzles that occur.

#include spell_routines.inc

#define LICH_SPELL				Seduction of Saryrn
#define CAST_LICH_PCT_HPS		50
#define CAST_LICH_PCT_MANA		90
#define CLICK_OFF_PCT_MANA		100
#define CLICK_OFF_PCT_HPS		15

Sub Main
	:lichloop
		/if ((${Me.PctMana} <= CAST_LICH_PCT_MANA) && !${Me.Buff[LICH_SPELL].ID} && (${Me.PctHPs} >= CAST_LICH_PCT_HPS) && !${Me.Stunned} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Feigning}) {
			/echo Lich.mac: Casting Lich, your Mana is ${Me.PctMana} Percent.
			/call Cast "Seduction of Saryrn" gem5
			}		
		/if ((${Me.PctMana} >= CLICK_OFF_PCT_MANA) && ${Me.Buff[LICH_SPELL].ID}) {
			/echo Lich.mac: Clicking off your Lich, your Mana is ${Me.PctMana} Percent.
			/nomodkey /notify BuffWindow ${Me.Buff[LICH_SPELL]) leftmouseup
			}		
		/if ((${Me.PctHPs} <= CLICK_OFF_PCT_HPS) && ${Me.Buff[LICH_SPELL].ID}) {
			/echo Lich.mac: Clicking off your Lich, your HP's are ${Me.PctHPs} Percent.
			/nomodkey /notify BuffWindow ${Me.Buff[LICH_SPELL]) leftmouseup
			}
	/goto :lichloop
/return

Hmmm... seems like it would almost work but when i get my mana below 90% the MQ box says Subroutine Cast wasn't found.
Lich.mac@22 (Main): /call Cast"Seduction of Saryrn" gem 5
The current macro has ended. Thanks for throwing this much together though, I think i'm learning some stuff off reading other's macros

Hmmkay...as, among other things, a necro, I have to ask...what are you doing that your mana is dropping, you already have lich on, and you then put it on to regen to 100?

Necro Lich Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back