• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Necro chest item (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

RedCents
291¢
I was just curious if anyone had any suggestions on a chest item for a necro in his upper 60's. Any ideas? I can get a small raid force together if needed or do some quests. Any ideas helps.

Thanks
Your Local Village Idiot

cant go wrong with a gm robe, if you have raid friends or GK friends can spice it up with a bazu/last blood for nice 400 + hp/mana gear. I like this on my sketchy toons because it is hard to see what you have when you are wearing a set of gm armor could be 145 hp/mana or 500 + with the right augs and they never know.

You're not going to be able to get that stuff without an actual raid.

I'd recommend focusing on DoN merchant gear -- it's cheap and decent for a 60's person. Once you hit 70+, playing in TSS to get the gear from there (especially the BP, from Tarnuk in icefall) is a good investment of time.

If you are doing TBS...getting the faction and orux to get a BP from there would be well worth your while. It takes time, but as a non-raider, you won't need to be upgrading that gear for a LONG time.

Something I always did if I did not have the cash for anything is took a high level toon of mine and went and cleared out Phinegal Autropos for his +15 STA +100Mana robe, and when you're done with it, you can MQ it for a rogues epic. It's easy to get 3-4 kills maximum, and you can wear it at level one. It can be camped by almost all level 75's, but I won't say all because someone could just be that bad. I did Phinny with a few classes solo; 70 Wizard, 70 Mage, 70 Druid, 70 Bard, 70 Monk, 65 Magician, and I think a few other iffy classes. If a cloth caster can do it, you can do it!

If wanted, you could camp a simple +6 Int aug from a zone or something and put that in it, cause then you would get some more mana out of it. Good luck though, hopefully you get something.

Necro chest item

Users who are viewing this thread

Back