• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Necro AFK Kite Macro For Icefall? (1 Viewer)

thayne27

RedCents
Hey i was just wondering if its possible to make a macro to make a necro kite icefall spiders all AFK and if it is plz someone make one :D

I've only been gone a little over a month and I can't think of one place in icefall that has spiders... pumas, cave bears, mammoths, orcs, kobolds, wolves...

Spiders are located in the far east of the zone, in the area you can get to via the tunnels north of the adult bear cave, or south of the lake.

And, I can't say it would be a good idea to AFK macro this, they're almost always camped on my server.

get a bard afk macro tear it apart study it and change it to fit your necro, i learned like that a few times, dont know if it will work but i changed alot of macros to fit other toons, like RHelper tor apart to make my berserker use it

Necro AFK Kite Macro For Icefall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back