• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NDawg's compile 1.0 (1 Viewer)

NDawg

RedCents
NDawg's compile 1.1 Loaded!

Well, here it is :)

My latest and greatest MQ2 compile, packed with plugins, including a few that aren't in other compiles!, and other goodies! Rather than cluttering up this post, I included a detailed command guide in the zip.

All of the required XML files will be found in the XML folder.
A few goodies can be found in the Goodies folder :)

If you like my work, hook me up with a red cent!
if not, let me know what I can do to help YOU better :)

Enjoy!

**plugins are not loaded by default **

Credit for all of these plugins go to their respective authors.

**Plugins**
MQ2AutoSkills
MQ2BardSwap
MQ2Buffblock
MQ2Cast
MQ2Cgank
MQ2Clickies
MQ2Combat
MQ2Csum
MQ2Cursor
MQ2DoCrack (with ini)
MQ2DoCrack1 (windowed version)
MQ2DPS
MQ2Eqbc & eqbc.exe server executable
MQ2Exchange
MQ2Fakelink
MQ2FeedMe
MQ2Fps
MQ2GMcheck
MQ2HideDoors
MQ2HudMove
MQ2Levitate
MQ2LinkDB
MQ2Melee
MQ2Mission
MQ2MoveUtils
MQ2NetBots
MQ2NetHeal
MQ2NetStat
MQ2NoKoS
MQ2OpenBags
MQ2Otd
MQ2PiggyZone (with ini)
MQ2RWarp
MQ2Screen
MQ2SeeInvis
MQ2Size
MQ2Slave
MQ2Speed
MQ2SpellSearch
MQ2Switch
MQ2Task
MQ2Timer
MQ2Timestamp
MQ2Tracking
MQ2TradeMods
MQ2Twist
MQ2Winamp

**Includes**
AdvCombat.inc
Advpath.inc
Advpath2.inc
Quickbeg2.inc
Spell_routines.inc
Spellcast.inc
Wait4rez.inc

**Goodies**
Guild tools with MQ2 Plugin and full documentation.

If you have any problems with this compile, let me know and I will try my best to fix it ASAP for ya :)

Last edited:
I would like to sincerely say Thankyou NDawg. I know there has been much controversy over releasing pre-compiles and the fact that many of us, including myself should be able to compile ourselves.
The fact remains that although I am trying and reading the suggested help and guides I am still unable to compile myself, many factors contribute to this, perhaps my age, my learning style and different cognitive abilities that lie in other areas. If I could borrow you NDawg for a few weeks and have you sit next to me and show me I might well be able to learn as this is my learning style! When all is said and done you and others are gifted in this area and I am not, this does not make me an irresponsible user, it makes me a grateful one.
For myself, I am a Registered Nurse, so you and others keep up the great work with these compiles and when you become hospitalised (who knows ... maybe the pc tower crushes your body .... perhaps your fingers will be embedded in the keyboard ... or maybe ... well whatever) I will use my abilities to enhance your quality of life. It's the old addage of 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!.
Having said that I really am persisting in learning and with the help of guides such as Armyguy's I am able to do some simple editing of macro's that I wasn't capable of before these boards. Although I can't as yet 'write' a macro myself I want to contribute so I have been recording esential co-ordinates for many tasks of varying levels that might provide some helpful footwork for the clever people who write the macro's.
Once again a sincere and genuine thankyou from myself and others in the community who appreciate these precompiles and attempt to use them responsibly.

any chance of including the /docrack LavaFishEyes? in the next one please NDawg please if it is still usable.

hi, it seems that neither this compile nor code's is working for mq2nokos... i turn it on and do /ghost it turns on, but after moving a certain distance (very short one) from the spot you turned it on at it warps u back there... any help?

orog58 said:
hi, it seems that neither this compile nor code's is working for mq2nokos... i turn it on and do /ghost it turns on, but after moving a certain distance (very short one) from the spot you turned it on at it warps u back there... any help?

I'll take a look at it when I get home from work :)

thanks, it seems your compile is the only one that has a working warp plugin. so thanks for that :)

Yea I noticed the Nokos last night, and also i have to /plugin mq2rwarp unload to get piggy zone to work. And sometimes i have to plug in rwarp to use piggyzone... not sure if something isn't working right or maybe i just ran into a weird bug?

orog58 said:
thanks, it seems your compile is the only one that has a working warp plugin. so thanks for that :)

Mine was not working for like 8 hours and I already get flames like this rofl

-CodeCaster

I'm also having some problems with /zone , sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't depending on whether or not i have rwarp loaded

Most likely what is causing this is the DoTheZone offset in RWarp is correct and the one in PiggyZone isn't. It's easy to forget to update one or the other. ;)

-CodeCaster

NDawg's compile 1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back