• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

nd transfer player to player (1 Viewer)

1) I think this has been nerfed, the thread is 2 months old. 2) If it hasn't, there's a good reason why it shouldn't be given out, as posted above, and 3) If that's the only reason you paid you're missing out on a lot :D And also I fail to see how transfering no-trade items is related to getting in your friend's guild.

use to be a way to do it that was unfortunately public. That method now nerfed..........hence, the reason no on will give out the way to do it now. There are many "hacks" that I do not know and would probably put to good use myself, but do not expect people to just give them up simply because they found it. If they share it, thank you very much....If they don't, more power to them and I guess it's time I start learning more about finding them myself. It's just unfortunate when someone is nice enough to reveal a "hack" to the public, then next thing you know, there's a patch downloading from soe and it gets nerfed.

I get the feeling that there is a lot of things that peeps don't share and with good reason. Cadewen is right there is a lot of other good stuff to be found here to make your gaming experience more enjoyable.

nd transfer player to player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back