• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Name differential Mac? (1 Viewer)

FunWithUs

RedCents
I wanted to make a macro that would differentiate between my toons.... 1 macro that would act differently, depending on who I had logged in at the time when I started it. For example:

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Me.Name[JonDoe].ID} { 
/call JonDoeBuffs 
}

Of course, Me.Name does not work for this, but I was wondering if anyone knew the correct struct for this task?

I thought about that, but the macros are custom for my characters based on some of the gear that they have for clickies and such.. So they probably wouldn't work out very well for those that aren't mine. The good news is that I am learning, and my snippets might grow into something more publicly useful...

In time! :)

I just Copy paste the macro 2+ times and name them after what class they are. then change the macro accordingly. This way there is no chance of it meesing up and doing something its not supposed to. Just my 2cp

Name differential Mac?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back