• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MySEQ vs In game map (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,004¢
SO I've been surfing the site and still getting adjusted to playing EQ again and using MQ.
I ran across MySEQ and am wondering if there are benefits to using it over the in game map.

What do y'all think? Would it be worth learning how to use it or should I stick with the in game map?

Thanks!

BB

The benefit to MySEQ is you can have it outside of the gamewindow on a different part of your screen or on another screen or watching a different computer

The benefit of mq2map is your character can interact with the spawns ingame via the map, like right click and target the spawn etc...

The benefit to MySEQ is you can have it outside of the gamewindow on a different part of your screen or on another screen or watching a different computer

The benefit of mq2map is your character can interact with the spawns ingame via the map, like right click and target the spawn etc...
Awesome, thanks Lama.

After reading your post I dug out an old monitor. After hooking it up I gave My SEQ a go and it looks great. Was easier to set up than I thought it would be.

Appreciate it man~

BB

yep,
I personally LOVE myseq, been using it well before i had ever even heard of MQ (sheltered i guess), i love a monitor just for myseq - having the little temporary search inputs are great looking for PHs

MySEQ vs In game map

Users who are viewing this thread

Back