• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Macro - ppl.mac (1 Viewer) 0.23

does reverse ds still work? Trying in velks recently was resulting in no EXP if the DS was more dmg than my lowbies (or so i thought)? I was using one of the contagion reverse DS's so i dont know if that matters but I did note that the DS dmg was split instead of joined into one line

Thank you for this! I have one question about future updates, is it possible to extend the heal portion of the macro to other xtarget members? Currently I have to keep another healer on the group using CWTN or kissassist to keep watch over all the other guys, babysitting their life.

Thank you for this! I have one question about future updates, is it possible to extend the heal portion of the macro to other xtarget members? Currently I have to keep another healer on the group using CWTN or kissassist to keep watch over all the other guys, babysitting their life.
Great idea, would also love this

Something happened after this update.

First it would try to summon the mount over and over. I set mount to false, now the macro starts as normal but won't heal at all, just lets the toon die.
Any idea what could be happening? Is there any kind of log file I could provide for help? The debuff routine works finer, just not the heals. Occassionally it will pop off a heal, but for the most part it just sits there and watches the toon die.

This macro worked perfect before for me, it is a blessing.

Something happened after this update.

First it would try to summon the mount over and over. I set mount to false, now the macro starts as normal but won't heal at all, just lets the toon die.
Any idea what could be happening? Is there any kind of log file I could provide for help? The debuff routine works finer, just not the heals. Occassionally it will pop off a heal, but for the most part it just sits there and watches the toon die.

This macro worked perfect before for me, it is a blessing.
thanks for noticing and telling about it :)

Macro - ppl.mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back