• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MY MONTLY MACRO CONTEST (1 Viewer)

chance98

RedCents
71¢
Well to try and help out the website i found where i can buy the 30day game cards and im going to start to award them out to the guys that help create macro's or modify macros that i need....

how does this sound to everyone... would this help some of the coders out there and maybe get some new ideas flowing?

by the way im needing a simple macro that will watch the target and just maintain up to two damage shields... first would be the all the time damage skills like lavaskin... then our short duration dmg shield that it would recast often on its target...

by the way im needing a simple macro that will watch the target and just maintain up to two damage shields... first would be the all the time damage skills like lavaskin... then our short duration dmg shield that it would recast often on its target...

This requires the plugin mq2cast to be loaded but this is what i use. Just have to have whoever you want the buffs on targeted and your good to go.

Rich (BB code):
sub main

:mainloop

/if (${Target.BuffDuration[BUFFNAMEHERE]}<50) {
   /casting "SBUFFNAMEHERE"
}
   /casting "BUFFNAMEHERE"
}
   /casting "BUFFNAMEHERE"
}

/casting "BUFFNAMEHERE"
}

/goto :mainloop
/return

thankyou sir.. by the way you are the one and only so you are in the lead... this months ends on the 31st... if it makes the mods feel better i will release the code from the card to them so they know it is for real.. but i will be doing this each month... hope is sparks some renewed creativity...

this months winner is villageiddiot... i will be sending you the game code via pm..... and feb contest is rolling... its not just for helping me guys... i am watching to see who out there comes around and helps everyone out there... idea for this is to reward the coders who are active in the community... i would love to see more traffic back on this site.. and i just hope this helps atleast pays for your guys's playtime or helps//

good luck with feb everyone

MY MONTLY MACRO CONTEST

Users who are viewing this thread

Back