• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Murkglider Hive instance in Draniks Scar (1 Viewer)

Whynot

RedCents
Does anyone know who the PHs are for this instance? The map shows three PHs but the info I have is out dated. I was killing a hideous rat, which used to be PH for Scuttling Dark Rat, but Murkglider Lurker spawned. And tatterwing bat used to be PH for Frenetic Cave Bat but Swooping Shriekbat spawned. I have no idea who the 3rd PH is and who he spawns. If someone could help with the PH names and locs, I would really appreciate it : )

just a stab in the dark, but were all toons that popped the instance not level 70? those sounds like the named for pre 70 groups that are exping in a instance. im pretty sure theres a min level requirement threshold to pop signet mobs.

What is the lvl requirement? I had done the instance a year ago and a lvl 60 got the instance. We were able to get Scuttling Rat and Frenetic Bat to spawn.

I am reasonably certain that PH change places depending on the level of the char getting the mission.
Did you check maps.eq-toolbox.com for map? They should have a map with phs for the 68-70 instance, including signet mob, since that is the one most people do.

Murkglider Hive instance in Draniks Scar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back