• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Trek -- 2006.06.16 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trying to update the title on the overview, doesn't seem to work though. MQ2Trek by itself isn't very descriptive :p

One thing I would like to add, which I was unable to get working, was the Ghost feature. Although it seems that the hack with setting your spawn ID to 0 is nerfed, since when I enabled it and walked around I kept getting warped back to the spot where I turned it on :)

From what I understand of Random_Guy's Ghost plugin, it uses offsets of some sort, so decided to comment the /ghost command out of this one since it didn't work anyway and I'm too stupid to figure out how to do all that offset thing ;)

If I had it working though, I was playing with the idea of calling it /fase in/out instead (I'm a Trekkie ;))

Just a quick change in your .cpp EvenLessSpam

Change:

Rich (BB code):
struct _MOVEPKT {
                    /*0000*/ unsigned short SpawnID;
                    /*0002*/ unsigned short TimeStamp;
                    /*0004*/ int DeltaHeading:16;
                    /*0006*/ int padding0020:16;
                    /*0008*/ float DeltaZ;
                    /*0012*/ float Y;
                    /*0016*/ int Animation:16;
                    /*0018*/ int Heading:16;
                    /*0020*/ float X;
                    /*0024*/ float DeltaY;
                    /*0028*/ float DeltaX;
                    /*0032*/ float Z;
                } P; // 36

To:

Rich (BB code):
typedef struct _MovementPacket { /* June 16, 2006 */
     unsigned short SpawnID;
     unsigned short TimeStamp;
     unsigned Heading:12;
     unsigned padding0004:20; 
     float DeltaY;       
     int Animation:10;
     unsigned Padding0012:22;
     float DeltaX;
     float Y;
     int DeltaHeading:10;
     int Padding0024:6;       
     int unknown0026:2;       
     float DeltaZ;
     float Z;
     float X;
} MovePacket, *PMovementPacket;

Abyss said:
Just a quick change in your .cpp EvenLessSpam
Thanks :) This is where I show just exactly how noob I am ;)

The name of the struct is changed, I take it that doesn't matter much, but those variables at the end matters I take it? As I wrote initially I don't know very much about it, just enough to do some cut'n'paste hacks :)

Will play with it tonight :)

Updated with the struct changes from Abyss. Thanks :)

And could some nice mod update the thread title (not the initial post title) to "MQ2Trek - AIO Warp, Zone, Fade, Gate". Thanks :)

At work now so can't try this yet. Was curious does it edit the packets like Abyss's or is it just like the old piggy/rwarp just combined. I read from the post thats what it is listed as... but saw abyss's added some info / suggestion on some of the code. Either way you get my redcent and im going to play with this when i get home. Good job :)

when compiling I get a build log output that looks like this.

Rich (BB code):
Build Log      ------- Build started: Project: MQ2Trek, Configuration: Release|Win32 -------

Command Lines      This edition of Visual C++ does not support the optimizing compiler.
Creating temporary file "c:\Mq2\Mq2-20060628\MQ2Trek\Intermediate\RSP000001.rsp" with contents
[
/D "WIN32" /D "NDEBUG" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_MBCS" /D "_USRDLL" /D "CINTERFACE" /FD /EHsc /MT /Zp1 /GS /YX"stdafx.h" /Fp".\Intermediate/MQ2Trek.pch" /Fo".\Intermediate/" /Fd".\Intermediate/" /W3 /c /Zi /TP
".\MQ2Trek.cpp"
]
Creating command line "cl.exe @"c:\Mq2\Mq2-20060628\MQ2Trek\Intermediate\RSP000001.rsp" /nologo"
Creating temporary file "c:\Mq2\Mq2-20060628\MQ2Trek\Intermediate\RSP000002.rsp" with contents
[
/OUT:".\../Release/MQ2Trek.dll" /INCREMENTAL:NO /NOLOGO /DLL /DEBUG /PDB:".\../Release/MQ2Trek.pdb" /MAP:".\Intermediate/MQ2Trek.map" /OPT:NOREF /OPT:NOICF /IMPLIB:".\../Release/MQ2Trek.lib" /MACHINE:X86 odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib ..\Detours\lib60\detours.lib ..\Release\MQ2Main.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib "\Mq2\Mq2-20060628\Detours\lib60\detours.lib" "\Mq2\Mq2-20060628\Release\MQ2Main.lib"
".\Intermediate\MQ2Trek.obj"
]
Creating command line "link.exe @"c:\Mq2\Mq2-20060628\MQ2Trek\Intermediate\RSP000002.rsp""
 Output Window      Compiling...
MQ2Trek.cpp
EQLIB_IMPORTS
MQ2Trek.cpp(541) : warning C4101: 'i' : unreferenced local variable
MQ2Trek.cpp(540) : warning C4101: 'rLen' : unreferenced local variable
MQ2Trek.cpp(541) : warning C4101: 'j' : unreferenced local variable
Linking...
   Creating library .\../Release/MQ2Trek.lib and object .\../Release/MQ2Trek.exp
 Results      Build log was saved at "file://c:\Mq2\Mq2-20060628\MQ2Trek\Intermediate\BuildLog.htm"
MQ2Trek - 0 error(s), 3 warning(s)

the plugin seems to work fine, but what do those warnings mean, is it anything that needs fixed or to be worried about at all?

HardOne said:
when compiling I get a build log output that looks like this.

Rich (BB code):
MQ2Trek - 0 error(s), 3 warning(s)

the plugin seems to work fine, but what do those warnings mean, is it anything that needs fixed or to be worried about at all?
Warninrs usually don't mean much. I don't know enough about this coding to say exactly why they're there ;)

Rich (BB code):
------ Build started: Project: MQ2Trek, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

Compiling...
MQ2Trek.cpp
EQLIB_IMPORTS
MQ2Trek.cpp(541) : warning C4101: 'i' : unreferenced local variable
MQ2Trek.cpp(540) : warning C4101: 'rLen' : unreferenced local variable
MQ2Trek.cpp(541) : warning C4101: 'j' : unreferenced local variable
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\Release\MQ2Main.lib'

Build log was saved at "file://d:\Documents and Settings\Main\Desktop\Mq2-20060628\MQ2Trek\Intermediate\BuildLog.htm"
MQ2Trek - 1 error(s), 3 warning(s)

---------------------- Done ----------------------

Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped

is what I get

MQ2Trek -- 2006.06.16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back