• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2's Map customize? (1 Viewer)

sethwan

RedCents
Is there an "easy" way to customize the map? For instance, I'm using the SoD compile over in the eqemu section, and the PCs are blue on the map, and tend to blend in with other blue mobs. Updated MQ2 compilation (last I used), had them a bright pink that stood out. Is this easy to do?

Also the arrow on the map is black, and I like using a black background with white lines. The arrow is actually server end stuff, but is there a way to customize that so it's not black and blending in with the map's background?

Any help is appreciated!

Is that possible to keep zone name on map AND use MQ2 Maps ?

Seem without MQ you have a map with lot of title on where is this npc where this zone go , whare stone are on PoK, etc...

But all of this dissappear when I use MQ2, maybe im missing a part of mapfilter to make them back, but I can't seem to find a way to have both of this...

Problem is that guildies say check on your map the name where the zone is is there, but it dont show on my map cause I use MQ2, so if I say to them I dont have it on map, I will look suspicious...

MQ2's Map customize?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back