• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

mq2rwarp (1 Viewer)

jmac

RedCents
106¢
I have searched the boards and I find the old source of the mq2rwarp.cpp but it has changed so much. I have updated the off set and copy/pasted the new movepkt that Odessa posted awhile ago, I cant seem to get it to build correctly. Could someone post a up to date mq2rwarp code, which I doubt, or help me? Here are the errors I am getting.

d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(60): error C2400: inline assembler syntax error in 'second operand'; found 'newline'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(136): error C2065: 'He' : undeclared identifier
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(136): error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier 'ading'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(136): error C2059: syntax error : ')'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(727): error C2039: 'SafeYLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(728): error C2039: 'SafeXLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(729): error C2039: 'SafeZLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(731): error C2039: 'SafeYLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(732): error C2039: 'SafeXLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(733): error C2039: 'SafeZLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(736): error C2039: 'SafeYLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(736): error C2039: 'SafeXLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(736): error C2039: 'SafeZLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(742): error C2039: 'SafeYLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(743): error C2039: 'SafeXLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'
d:\MyMQ2\MQ2Rwarp\MQ2Rwarp.cpp(744): error C2039: 'SafeZLoc' : is not a member of 'EQData::_ZONEINFO'

thanks in advance

the SafeLocs that are errors, you need to add them into eqdata.h i believe, there should be a post as to where, i don't remember at the moment, the rest i'm not too sure about.

Look at the warp section of this thread. That should cover most of that.

For the "he" and "ading" errors, I would assume that you have a space in there. Try looking at the actual line of the error and fixing it that way. When you've got that tried, come back.

mq2rwarp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back