• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2rwarp / zone question (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
not a problem or anything, just a curious question. I used the /zone command last night for the first time out of curiousity and got a bit freaked out for a min. I noticed when you use the /zone command suddenly my corpse was on the ground and it says returning to home location. Obviously, I did not die and it did take me to the right zone 1 over. Just curious on how this works and why it shows briefly that you die and that you are heading back to home location.

the way the zone feture works is it gates you to safe point in the next zone you are going to much like a death takes you to Bind point, but no exp or eqeuipment is lost.

ya i never warp, zone, warpsuccor in front of anyone at all. I even go so far to make sure no on else in even in the zone. It just freaked me out when i used it and suddenly saw my corpse onthe ground LOL. My first thought was actually looking to see if i had been slain by the invisible hand LOL. Then hoped maybe I have stumble across the double loot exploit, since i saw my corpse, for split second but then reappeard with all my items LOL. I ran all the way back to taht point in previous zone just to see if that happened LOL.

mq2rwarp / zone question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back