• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MQ2Piggyzone for P1999 emu server (1 Viewer)

boochose

RedCents
So I have a MQ2 compile that sort of works for the p1999 server. Piggyzone is working between certain zones (like Butcherblock to Gfay to Lesser Fay), but the .ini file calls to a translocator for some zones like Ocean of Tears.

Is anyone able to make an mq2piggyzone.ini that works with the P1999 server?

Seems to me that it wouldn't be too hard. I don't know much about how this works, so I'm clueless. I editted the .ini to comment out the call to the OOT translocator and added in the coords for one of the wood elf chick merchants. /zone now works to get INTO OOT (takes me to the safe coords) but I can't zone back out, not even to Butcherblock or E. Freeport - so I must be doing something wrong.

Any ideas?

MQ2Piggyzone for P1999 emu server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back