• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Melee Problems (1 Viewer)

FunWithUs

RedCents
I was looking on the MQ2 Melee post and I'm having some troubles figuring out proper .ini settings for various classes. If MQ2Melee is back up and running properly, could someone post their MQ2Melee.ini files (edited to protect the character names and such), catigorized by class with their various abilities turned on in the example so I can customize it from there?

Using a monk as an example, the generic .ini that gets created just by logging in does not include examples of using flying kick instead of regular kick... It doesn't utilize other monk abilities...

As well as classes with snare ability, it does not give examples of what to cast to snare, and when to cast it... For warriors, it doesn't give examples of which type of taunt to use or when...

Also, in the current versions I am using, my characters are not attacking anymore when I press the attack key... Considering that this was working before the patch I suspect that it this must be broken...

Any working and tested examples you can give would be appreciated.

MQ2Melee Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back