• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

"MQ2MAIN.DLL was not found..." (1 Viewer)

sebastienjuly

RedCents
61¢
ok on the "RedQuest v9.3 (Partially working for 4/20/07)" version of MQ2 i download the Zip file... and Unziped it to an empty folder like i always do. but this time instate of two or three folders within the main folder (i.e. Macros, MQUI...) there are around twenty folders (from "_UpgradeReport_Files" to "MQ2Xptracker" and also including "Release") there is no :mq2 'MQ2 application' in the main folder like normal; however, in the "Release" folder there is :mq2 'MQ2 application'... So I thought, "whatever they just did it wired this time." and I clicked it (:mq2 'MQ2 application') and i get this error message:

"This application has failed to start because the MQ2Main.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem"

well I've never had to install MQ2 before... and I really don't know how there is no 'setup' file in any folder.

I have deleted everything and re-downloaded a new Zip file and un-ziped it all over again and I get the exact same results. what could i be doing wrong? I really have no clue.

Thank you,
Seb

"MQ2MAIN.DLL was not found..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back