• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2exactspeed crashing to server? (1 Viewer)

Doofgod

RedCents
I put speed to 150 which I used to do all the time and now im crashing to server select if I run for any straight distance for like a football field

Doofgod said:
I put speed to 150 which I used to do all the time and now im crashing to server select if I run for any straight distance for like a football field

Not sure if you are using the most recent version or not. I think I have fixed mine however. It will also automatically keep the speed setting accross zones, etc. It does require mq2packetapi as it traps the speed packet that the servers sends and returns false. I think I found the problem that was crashing some people earlier (It was checking for an extra packet for some reason, I forgot to remove something). Should work fine now.

** Keep in mind -- if you already have a speed modifer this adds to it. Hence having SOW and typing /speed 175 will probably be like having speed of 235. I usually use "/docrack preventspeed on" then once you zone your speed will be 100, however when you type /speed 175 it will in fact then be 175 even when you zone, are snared, rooted, SoE, Selos (keep that in mind).

mq2exactspeed crashing to server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back