• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2dps UI window won't stay up (1 Viewer)

Fenix8452

RedCents
101¢
Ok, I've tried using the search functions to try to see if anyone else had this problem, but I couldn't find anything on it. I use the mq2dps real time parser just to keep numbers and have a basis for improvement, and I've had some inconsistancies with using the parser window.

Most time, when I load up EQ with MQ already running, the UI window will come up automatically and will not go away unless I click the window off. Then it seems that every now and then, if I deactivate the parser or /unload mq and reactivate it, or even when I haven't done anything like this, all of a sudden the parser UI window will disappear when I hit the escape key. This really bothers me since I use the escape key alot to close out various windows and such. Is there anything I can do to force the window to stay up through that keypress?

mq2dps UI window won't stay up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back