• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2CGank (1 Viewer)

bigdog

RedCents
I posted something about MQ2Cgank before and it was responded to by Devlin(Than You). I have another question that may seem stupid to some but I am new to MQ2 and how it works and I am trying to get familiar with some of the terms you use here. I like to use MQ2CGank, and Devlin stated that it uses warp like structures. Turk states that active hacks are under radar now, which I can also accept, I just need to know what is considered an active hack. I thought all the plugins wee active hacks. I was just wanting to know is it remotely safe to use MQ2Cgank with everything being under radar. I do enjoy using the plugin but if my account gets banned there is nothing to use it on, so if advised not to use it i won't. Thanks for any info anyone has to clarify the difference between an active hack and a non active one.

MQ2CGank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back