• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2AASpend Buying Wrong/Random AA's? (1 Viewer)

azereki

RedCents
16¢
So, MQ2AASpend has started buying seemingly random AA's on my Cleric. Things such as Innate Strength, Dexterity, Agility, and Cold Resistance. I'm not really sure why this is happening, so here is a copy of my .ini file. Sometimes it will buy the correct AA's, but not usually. Any help would be awesome!

[MQ2AASpend_AAList]
0=Spirit Mastery|M
1=Mnemonic Retention|M
2=Healing Adept|M
3=Healing Boon|M
4=Healing Gift|M
5=Cascade of Life|M
6=Abundant Healing|M
7=Fundament of Wisdom|M
8=Fundament: First Spire of Divinity|M
9=Fundament: Second Spire of Divinity|M
10=Fundament: Third Spire of Destiny|M
11=Gate|M
12=Innate Enlightenment|M
13=Persistent Casting|M
14=Prolonged Salve|M
15=Spell Casting Mastery|M
16=Spell Casting Reinforcement|M
17=Spell Casting Subtlety|M
18=Powerful Elixirs|M
19=Touch of the Divine|M
20=Exquisite Benediction|M

What is your bank AA's setting at? i'm under the impression that you need to have this set above 10 or so in order for the script to work right a setting of 0 causes problems

What is your bank AA's setting at? i'm under the impression that you need to have this set above 10 or so in order for the script to work right a setting of 0 causes problems
My bank setting is at 0, however, I was not encountering any problems with other characters. I will change it to something higher and see if that makes any difference. Thanks!

Question - MQ2AASpend Buying Wrong/Random AA's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back