• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2 with a docrackwnd (1 Viewer)

ok here it is again--you need to be using a no auth-no date/time check compile-- i suggest using cades or remove those checks from your own compile--the guide is in the guides section.

this will load the neccessary file to run the docrack window. after typing /plugin mq2docrack, you will get a message saying the file has been added and you need to reload your ui, do that, then just type /docrackwnd and it pops

updated 11-3-05

Last edited:
It probably does, but there are some versions of docrack that don't use the window.

I know, it's just that the ones I've compiled myself works flawlessly without the window, but iirc when I tried to load the window I got CTD, so looking for a version that works with the window :)

MQ2DoCrack with Window.. Working..

This works, tested.
Date check disabled.
Zip contains compiled MQ2DoCrack.dll, MQ2DoCrack.ini, MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml and the source zipped.

If you want to compile it yourself, you need to add the following files to the project (I'm using 2k3 .NET, just right click the project and add):
CDoCrackWnd.cpp
MQ2DoCrack.cpp
MQ2DoCrack.h

mq2 with a docrackwnd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back