• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2 not working any more (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thayne27

RedCents
hiya all...i was wonderin why my MQ2 now says wrong client virsion, i just stated this mornin after EQ1 patch....if u can help me out with that that would be great :)

Learningcurve said:
Posts like that can get you removed Carbonization. This is not the MQ2 Boards we don't treat each other like that
I missed the post, but I do reckon the no flame rule should be relaxed for people who dont RTFM :-)

No Flaming. period
That is the reason we get alot of people who use the mq2 boards is because they can come here and not be called every flaming thing under the sun when they ask a question. Even if we have heard it a a lot it is still a valid question.

And thayne27 I would check out the guides section if you haven't already there is a lot of information about mq2 up there.
http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=7258

Hazing someone a lil bit is fine, as long as you try and help them.

Total difference between your post saying "Your a fscking nOOb!" and "This gets asked every time after a patch, but here is the deal everytime eqgame.exe gets patched macroquest needs to be fixed."

You can rib people a bit, but only if you are going to help them or atleast try and help them.

RaidNazi said:
I missed the post, but I do reckon the no flame rule should be relaxed for people who dont RTFM :-)

and let the mean old admin come along to post in the closed threads (i so enjoy doing it)...

the new rules are here for a reason...they will NEVER be relaxed...and if anyone thinks a mod is relaxing the rules in any case....please shoot me a PM :D

MQ2 not working any more
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back