• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

mq2 nodelay etc (1 Viewer)

Veteran Assling

RedCents
11¢
anyone able to point me in the right direction for /nodelay or gk plugins? i use to use destructionplugins.com and they had some killer plugins, but that site has since retired. anyone know of any new or existing sites that are pretty decent?
i always use reguides/notaddicted for my basics mq2 compile and strats, but would really love to get my nodelay going again.

PM or whatever would be killer, thank you

You can find ghost kill at my site (EverquestCheats.com) but it is normal delay because, like JMO said, ND and MB are both nerfed. All the "underground/really powerful" cheats that aren't allowed at most sites like MMOBugs and NA are always found on my site. Sony's been taking a shit on the powerful cheats though - they've already broke ND and MB, fixed my cheat that lets you check your targets drop rates on server side, change your creation server (ex: Soandso of Test Server) and more. But I'm always looking for new stuff and add it to the compile as long as it's not "over the top" like summoning items. I don't know if that's what you were looking for, but it's the best I can give you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't gotten any reported bans, it's not detectable right now as far as I know (at least my version isn't.) But any member of the GK community will tell you that's always liable to change, so I would wait a week or so after each patch to hear if anyone is getting banned if you're paranoid about it.

does your ghostkill actually work still? im coming back to eq after 3 years and im just looking to mess around. im not a fool whos gona rush off and get banned but id like to try and get a rediculous amount of AA's or solo some fabled when they come out. please email me back at [email protected] if you have any suggestions unknown.

You can find ghost kill at my site (EverquestCheats.com) but it is normal delay because, like JMO said, ND and MB are both nerfed. All the "underground/really powerful" cheats that aren't allowed at most sites like MMOBugs and NA are always found on my site. Sony's been taking a shit on the powerful cheats though - they've already broke ND and MB, fixed my cheat that lets you check your targets drop rates on server side, change your creation server (ex: Soandso of Test Server) and more. But I'm always looking for new stuff and add it to the compile as long as it's not "over the top" like summoning items. I don't know if that's what you were looking for, but it's the best I can give you.
the web site you listed for your self goes to mydaddy.com, is there a trick to get to your site?

I was visiting Unknowns site for a while and then it poofed, I think it is actually down all the way currently, but hopin he will come back in style =)

mq2 nodelay etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back