• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2 kills the framerate of non active EQ windows for me, any idea why? (1 Viewer)

Skyjet2000

RedCents
555¢
For instance, if I am running ISboxer and I have all my windows open on my second monitor everything is fine. I see them with perfect framerate even when they are not active.

THe moment I run MQ2 the non active windows are incredibly choppy. I'm doubting it has to do with my machine being good enough. I can run 21 instances of EQ without lagging, even with MQ2 running, I just can't have non active windows with good fps if MQ2 is running, the moment I switch to those windows, they are fine.

Even if I only have 2 windows open and I'm not using Isboxer, once I run MQ2 the window on my second monitor will be incredibly choppy and unviewable the FPS dips so low, but without MQ2 running I can run 12+ windows with no visual FPS drops on non active windows.

Question - MQ2 kills the framerate of non active EQ windows for me, any idea why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back