• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MQ2 full use bannable? (1 Viewer)

Sifu

RedCents
I used to use MQ2 on an emulator but recently started playing F2P live again and not sure I can go with out it. Is MQ2 a reason for them to ban on the live server? Or is it useable as long as your not afk killing and being stupid about it?

Thanks,

Sifu

Since we provide no active hacks here, our compile is very safe. Going AFK with KISS is pretty much the most dangerous thing you can do with the tools provided at Redguides, and even then the biggest penalty you're likely to get is a warning.

If you're ultra-paranoid like me and still like to AFK, then use MQ2Posse or GTFO. I've been macroing for 9+ years with no warnings/suspensions/bans.

MQ2 full use bannable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back