• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Offset - MQ2 for EQ2 Extended? (1 Viewer)

dualfetus

RedCents
I've checked all the latest code and headers and versions but I still get incorrect client version messages when it starts up. Do the offsets in the latest mq2 version work for the extended/free version of eq2? The dates are off in the header which is what makes me curious.

You're looking for InnerSpace (from Lavishsoft, a company owned by the original creator of MQ2). This has a subscription fee though, as opposed to MacroQuest 2 - I don't know how much it is monthly at the moment since I can't remember my login on the top of my head, but it's a few bucks per month or so. When you have InnerSpace installed, you need ISXEQ2 which is an extension to the foundation built in InnerSpace, which is available on one single payment form - $12 for 3 months.

I've used IS & ISXEQ2 myself back when I still played EQ2 and it worked great at the time! As IS/ISXEQ2 has an own SVN that will update it all automatically if you allow it, there's no compiling etc involved as in MQ2, just press the icon and it'll update everything (including plugins and scripts if need be).

Even if the programs and plugins involved has to be paid for, it's largely by the same authors as MQ2 and the closest you will get in EQ2.

Edit: On the other hand, I couldn't tell if it works for EQ2 Extended, but I see no reason why it shouldn't.

Offset - MQ2 for EQ2 Extended?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back