• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2 EQBC (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
I need help

I've got EQBC to connect to a singular server, I run 3 laptops, and 4 chars on each laptop. All on different internet IP addresses (I have 6 cable connections at home, separately) they all auto connect to the one running mq2eqbc.exe and my android connects to it as well. Works fine, as far as receiving the tells in the application on my phone. Here's what I can't figure out after reading all the help info and what not.

Lets say you're out and you get a tell from a GM? How do you reply to the GM from your phone? I can't figure it out, supposed to be BCT command on your phone, but whats the context for that?

Set to BCT and then type this in (Lets say Sam is sending a message to David)

Send Sam "Hello" David

Then I'd hit send, didn't work (I assume you need to put quotation marks between your message? like "Hey there" ? I don't know, I cant figure it out.
Please be clear, tell me if the phone app (android) needs to have eqbcmobile to use BCA, BCT, BCS or CMD and exactly what to type out in order to get a tell from a singular char to another singular char, without having everyone in the group message the same person with the same message at once lol - I cant figure it out

Thanks

I was thinking about a command via EQBC monitor instead of via the phone.
Just throw it out anyway.
/bct David //tell Sam Hello

I can't remember all the commands from the phone and I'm in Africa and can't access EQ at the moment.
Might Just try the BCT command with David //tell Sam Hello to send a command to David to send Hello to Sam.
But like I say.. it's been months since I used the phone.

On the phone app, at the top you select the name of character you want to send a message to, then in bottom left you select the type of message bct, bca, or whatever then you type the command //tell Sam hello

Question - MQ2 EQBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back