• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2 Crashing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,804¢
Everytime I zone I crash, no matter where I go in game. Even using gate I crash. Last time I played was on Tues and I had no problem then the patch showed up. If I turn off MQ2 and just run regular EQ I dont crash. I re freshed every thing, I re boot and turn on MQ2 and I crash again. Any suggestions?

If you're using a customui, make sure it is updated, or try default.

If you are using the new EQ you engine, it is recommended to disable that in your eqclient

`UseNewUIEngine=0`

If you're using a customui, make sure it is updated, or try default.

If you are using the new EQ you engine, it is recommended to disable that in your eqclient

`UseNewUIEngine=0`
I never thought about that. I just checked with EqInterface and yes there is an update. I havent changed anything so I will try that Sic thank you

I seem to be having the same issue. I use the old_ui from EQ and have Usenewuiengine=0 in my eqclient.
Saw there was a new version of MQ this morning and updated that as well.

---------------------------
EverQuest Crash Detected
MacroQuest caught a crash:

Process ID: 9908
Version: 3.1.0.2448
Location: C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest\eqgame.exe+00000000005A78EE

CrashID: cd9f73d1-1a89-446b-854d-c054068a8820

You can either:
* [RETRY] Continue execution and hope for the best.
* [CANCEL] Write a crash dump and terminate EverQuest.

Copy the contents of this dialog to your clipboard by pressing Ctrl+C

Retry Cancel

Ok all is good now I guess there was an update to my UI that I missed. I logged on down loaded installed it when zoning around a few places and it didnt crash at all. Now I feel like an idiot for not thinking about this earlier

Question - MQ2 Crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back