• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2 Compile 10/27 Patch (1 Viewer)

Kraze

RedCents
I'm sure I'll get jumped on with "Don't help these noobs with compiles..." lol...but for those who do care, will there be a new compile posted soon or is it already posted and I'm missing it? :D

Structs are broken because of new UI info. It will be a while probably. Also depends on wether or not they decide to patch to fix things that they broke. Dont get all antsy in the pantsy yet... after a major patch like this it can take up to a week. Not saying it will, just that it can.

In the past depending on the patch and what it actually does ive seen updates come out the same day, and others taking a week. I'd say the average time on a normal patch would be roughly 2 days.

aye...I kinda wanna share why also...kinda in appreciation for those who work hard to compile it for us.

I've been playing eq over 4 years now, and while sometimes I play other games (like xbox games)...eq is the game I "always" play. However, over the past year, I have found myself trying harder and harder to find a game I'll like cause I suppose I'm just burned out on eq. When I gave it serious thought, I came to realize that there isn't another mmo that is gonna make me happy as my friends and mmo history is with eq. Having said that, MQ2 has emmensely made the game fun for me again. I have long looked at "botters" who effect other players in a negative way (training senselessly etc). However, MQ2 allows a player to enhance their game play while providing the "opportunity" to do so in a non abusive way on the server.

For example, the use of the map, acceling your mount, seeing invis innately...these are the type of things that enhance the game for the player using mq2 without harming the gaming experience for others. So....cheers to those who are working to make eq fun again for folks...in many respects, it's making the game "playable".

=)

Tone said:
/em gets the tinfoil hat out !

did somebody say tin foil hat???
:eek:

captionJune.gif

MQ2 Compile 10/27 Patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back