• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2 10 Dec 2005 (1 Viewer)

thenameless

RedCents
594¢
OK i thought since ppl are trying to fix major bugs i could start helping in some smaller areas.....

I did all 4 of the sourse changes "well 3 if u count one was done for me by MQ2 DEV"

also added CSum CGank and RWarp.... ill add more as i see they are fixed and rdy to go....

Last edited:
GJ bro. its nice to see more and more people compiling, because over time we lose some :(

I just mean that it was a hack solution, you should all get a proper warp now, that one doesn't even have /warp target.

So publish one that does work in its entirity :) You can even name it after yourself and have it go down in hacking history, since Rwarp isn't functional..? Or is it?

every warp is functional, anything to do with zone is not functional but warps are all functional so take any source you like and you can compile it into a working warp

oh ok sry did not realize warps were ok.... ill update the Rwarp i have and add it

thats the same way to find it as it used to be correct?

Rich (BB code):
MoveLocalPlayerToSafeCoords

thenameless said:
oh ok sry did not realize warps were ok.... ill update the Rwarp i have and add it

thats the same way to find it as it used to be correct?

Rich (BB code):
MoveLocalPlayerToSafeCoords

#define CDisplay__MoveLocalPlayerToSafeCoords 0x442D24

odessa said:
#define CDisplay__MoveLocalPlayerToSafeCoords 0x442D24

kewl nice to see i found the correct offset

un should i remove the line from the warp source?

Rich (BB code):
#define LocalCEverQuest__DoTheZone

La la la....add this to your compile....Working Rwarp, compiled with all the necessary changes...blah blah....can /warp target etc etc ...any previous warp command.....so on

DOES NOT DO ANYTHING RELATED TO ZONING GATING FADING CHAINZONING

Mochila said:
More like DidntdomuchinthelinesoffixingmajorcodeproblemsWarp

But yep, it'll get you anywhere long as its in the same zone :)

Only source i have is RWarp but ill gladly use yours if you can send it my way

Mustangs said:
Any chance of getting a zip instead of rar??

Ill post ZIP next upload

Mochila said:
La la la....add this to your compile....Working Rwarp, compiled with all the necessary changes...blah blah....can /warp target etc etc ...any previous warp command.....so on

DOES NOT DO ANYTHING RELATED TO ZONING GATING FADING CHAINZONING

ah ok sry i missunderstood, thought you had your own, did you actually remove the other commands then warp or did you fix it like me and hope ppl will be smart enought not to try and use that command yet

Also is there any other plugins that dont require fixing that i could add in to this? any that you can think of?

I just commented out the AddCommands... Better than folks posting that it is bugged on the compile thread. Of course, now they'll just post that /zone doesn't do anything. rofl

-CodeCaster

MQ2 10 Dec 2005

Users who are viewing this thread

Back