• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - MQ on Mangler Dual box / RG program questions (1 Viewer)

Subvert1984

RedCents
60¢
Hello everyone. I play over on Mangler primarily and have two questions;

1) What, if any (programs/macros/plugins etc) from Redguides can be used on Mangler?

2) What would be my best option for a box to run with my Cleric? TBM is about to launch over on Mangler in a day or so, if that makes any sort of difference. My main thing is I get very, verrrrrry bored not being able to do anything as a Cleric main. I'd like to be able to dual box current content but feel my options are limited being a Cleric main (Because what's a cleric going to do in a dual box? sit and heal?). It should be noted that the Cleric is 105. I've got 2 other accounts over here as well, 1 has a 105 SK, the other a 100 ish Bard.

Solution
no, MQ doesn't work and isn't supported on Mangler because, Mangler is truebox.

MQ is not supported on Truebox servers.

Other tools such as MySEQ and IonBC are available for truebox servers.

manually 2boxing a cleric and pretty much anything is fairly easy, i did it a long time before i found MQ.

my standard relaxing was 2boxing a clr and a necro
no, MQ doesn't work and isn't supported on Mangler because, Mangler is truebox.

MQ is not supported on Truebox servers.

Other tools such as MySEQ and IonBC are available for truebox servers.

manually 2boxing a cleric and pretty much anything is fairly easy, i did it a long time before i found MQ.

my standard relaxing was 2boxing a clr and a necro

Solution
Thank you for the quick response man.

How does a Cleric and Necro go together / flow? Whats the basic thought behind it?
TYIA.
i was able to pretty much solo anything and everything i wanted - having a pocket cleric was useful for in a pinch, heals, buffs, rezzing, pet tanking etc - i mean you're the cleric what would you do for a nec? :p

you could do tank and a clr, but prolly slow going - mag, bst, or nec would give you some flex and still have tanking and such

Question - MQ on Mangler Dual box / RG program questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back