• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ help for EQ1 (1 Viewer)

decwar

RedCents
So i downloaded the zip file, and extracted.... it loads up on EQ , and i get the texts that pops up telling me location exp , can also target anything in zone , but none of the plug ins work... is there something else i need to do when i extract, i thought id load up and it work... im incredibly noob when it comes to MQ and all so any help would be really appreciated.. ps ive used MQ before, but my friend had given to me, and i just unzipped and everything worked... so i really didnt have any expierence putting it together what so ever.

also be more specific

what are you trying to use

/plugin list <- lists plugins loaded on your puter

/docrack list <-- lists Docrack offsets in your ini file

/plugin name unload <--- unlods a plugin ...

see above for loading plugin

there are lots of functions of mq2... but with out more info we can not help you much more...

also go to the guides and read up .. lots of info there

OK , i got everything i want working but the docrack's . i load docrack, but when i /docrack list, says i have only 2.. i copied the ones that cade had posted, for the offsets of 9-21-05 into the macroquest ini. but maybe thats wrong spot? where do i paste them into?

it dont really matter actually, i made a separate folder called docrack and copied and pasted the scripts to there then logged on for abit and after i logged off to check the file, the docrack.ini file was automatically made for me.

MQ help for EQ1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back