• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MQ Friendly DoN Missions? (1 Viewer)

Mithaniel

RedCents
Hi,

Looking for a warp/etc friendly DoN mission. Used to be you could target and warp to finish missions, etc, now they all seem to have kill XX number of MOBs + task items.

I've tried several with my 3box combo and really Creator seems easier the old fasioned way with 3 than any other DoN I have found.

Any suggestions on ones I should try?

I think the one called Grounding the Drakes is pretty easy to script. Just kill XX amount of drakes, loot their teeth. No repops and it's fairly easy to script an advpath pull.

There are 2 or 3 wanderers at first but everything else is a single pull. You can leave your group and zone in and just pull every mob to ZI one at a time and finish the mission without ever having to move your group. Makes for some really long pulls but it's doable. I would also make sure you have at least one toon with some form of regent free levitation spell to keep the group levitated. Bots tend to fall in the lava without it if you're moving around.

MQ Friendly DoN Missions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back