• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mpg Trial raid (1 Viewer)

HILLAOR

RedCents
Dose anyone have any info on mpg trial of specialization raid is there a way to aviod the ae and or arrows my guild olny needs this trial for coa and we keep wipeing to many ppl cant follow the emotes

HILLAOR said:
Dose anyone have any info on mpg trial of specialization raid is there a way to aviod the ae and or arrows my guild olny needs this trial for coa and we keep wipeing to many ppl cant follow the emotes
it's both infinitely simple and impossibly hard to avoid the arrows/ae.

'Follow the emotes. Boot the fucktards who fail to do so.'

Trial of Specialization isn't the MPG Trial with emotes. If I remember correctly it's the one that you have to use certain kinds of weapons/nukes on depending on which AE has been cast. The trial with the emotes is Foresight I believe.

If people can't follow the emotes you're not going to be able to beat it and that's what it comes down to. People should just make a new window and filter only the emotes to it and put it where they can easily see it and not miss an emote.

Used to be last 3-5 ppl alive got the go to the center emote and could kill the last mob or 2 out of the 6, but this may have been nerfed/changed. Made for an easy kill that is if your guild couldn't follow directions. My guild requires connection speeds.

Mpg Trial raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back