• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Request - Move up command (1 Viewer)

dinekus

RedCents
40¢
I was wondering if it is possible to put a move up command into kiss and if anyone has done it yet... If there is anyone that could possibly help me make a move up command to fit into kiss i would be much appriciated

He means, like you say: "Move!!" and your characters move to the character that said it. Yes it is possible. It requires an include or modification as far as i know. It would look somewhat similar to this:
Rich (BB code):
#event ChatRequest  	      	"#1# tells the group#*#, '#2#'"
#event ChatRequest              	"#1# tells you#*#, '#2#'"
#event ChatRequest              	"#1# told you, '#2#'"

/declare MoveUpCommand string outer Move!!

Sub Event_ChatRequest(string line,string ChatSender,string SName,string TName)
/varset ChatSenderHold ${ChatSender}
/if (${ChatSender.Left[1].Compare[ ]} < 0) /varset ChatSenderHold ${ChatSender.Right[-2].Left[-1]}
/if (${SName.Equal[${MoveUpCommand}]}) {
	/call Event_MoveUp "${ChatSenderHold}" "1"
	/return
}
return

Sub Event_MoveUp(followname,int moveup)
/if (!${Spawn[pc ${followname}].ID}) /return
/varset MoveID ${Spawn[pc ${followname}].ID}
/if (${moveup}) {
	/moveto loc ${Spawn[id ${MoveID}].Y} ${Spawn[id ${MoveID}].X} ${Spawn[id ${MoveID}].Z} loose
	/return
}
/return

Thank you pete.. as to you saying it needs a include or modification, what would you mean by that? Also in the ka where would I put this, any where or a certain part of the ka

- - - Updated - - -

I believe this /if (${ChatSender.Left[1].Compare[ ]} < 0) /varset ChatSenderHold ${ChatSender.Right[-2].Left[-1]} was fixed in source and is no longer necessary. It would actually bork your tells now.

http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=165971#p165971

O thank you maskoi for the info, but im still somewaht lost... from petes post n yours how would it be written... I would just like to ad this because it gets tiring running n turning of ka during missions

What I do is, use EQBC for it. Every toon can change every value for variables in KISS via a simple /echo <variablename> <new value>
Kiss has built in a feature to turn off ChaseAssist on toggling ReturnToCamp on and to turn ChaseAssist off on turning ReturnToCamp on.
So I made a hotbutton on my char which I run manually:

Rich (BB code):
/bct <Charname> /echo toggle ChaseAssist
/bct <Charname2> .......

and
Rich (BB code):
/bct <Charname> /echo toggle ReturnToCamp

This way I make every toon echo to his MQ2 window, and each KISS picks it up and changes its setting on the fly. And echo the new setting into its MQ2 window.

Also possible via this is to increase your pullers radius, just
Rich (BB code):
/echo toggle MaxRadius <new value>
e.g.
Rich (BB code):
/echo toggle MaxRadius 350
or from another toon via EQBC e. g.
Rich (BB code):
/bct pullertoonname /echo toggle MaxRadius 350

It works via Chatevents for MQ2 chat and the "toggle" is the keyphrase after this it accepts up to 2 Arguments, first Argument is the variablename and is casesensitive, second Argument is eighter a new value which will be set or can be left blank if the variable is a simple TRUE/FALSE or On/Off flag. If the second argument is left blank Kiss tries to switch from present value to the opposite.

Note all changes this way are temporary and will not be saved to the ini file.

Have fun playing around with it. I have my crew chaseing me on a buttoncommand and set camp on another button. Note, while buffing it can take several seconds for the chat event to be processed.

I also love to send my Wizard
Rich (BB code):
/bct toonname /alt act 1210
for GrpInvis

Enjoy Crystane.

Request - Move up command

Users who are viewing this thread

Back