• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mouse x y display (1 Viewer)

Micah Conley

RedCents
20¢
im working on writing a macro that i want to use the /click command in but i cant figure out what position the mous is in for the buttons i want to click is there a command i can type in to show me my mouse's current x and y postion so i can finish this macro im working on

MouseX and MouseY are members of Macroquest so the correct syntax is:
${MacroQuest.MouseX} and ${MacroQuest.MouseY}

Just for a heads up the screen starts with 0,0 coordinate in the top left hand of the screen.

P.S. Took a while to find that next time I would suggest breaking out your printout of the complete MQ2 guide sure you have it laying around right=).

p.s.s Red Cents appreciated just renewed my subscription.

thanks alot ill try that one out hope it works i spent all night last night till 8 am looking through that MQ2 manual at all the commands but i coudlnt find anything but then again im still kinda newto writing macro's so dont understand it all yet

ok well siddin was rite just needed the cap's in the rite places it worked fine but i guess the thing i was trying to click cant be clicked that way i was reading and is says it dont work in the ui windows unless the cursor is over the button already so i guess i need to know if there is a command to move the mouse cusrsor to a certian loc so i can do it this way unless someone can tell me how to make my character click on the respawn at corpse selection after he accepts a rez and then how to click the respawn button in that window but a command to move the mouse cursor would be enough for me to finsih this thing

mouse x y display

Users who are viewing this thread

Back