• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Request - Mount section in KISS (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,804¢
It would be nice if there was a mount section in KISS with a mount on/off and the name of the mount. Then maybe either a little coding magic that notices if the zone is outdoor/indoor and summons if it is the former. If that isn't possible a nice slash command to turn it on and off would still be awesome. I find my guys trying to cast their mounts over and over if I'm in an indoor zone such as Neriak.

Example:

[Mount]
MountOn=1
MountSpell=Jungle Raptor Saddle

Thanks for all you do!

Rob

To keep your mount but turn it off
Rich (BB code):
Buffs1=Jungle Raptor Saddle|mount|0

I will also add a new command next version. /mounton to toggle a mount on/off

I think Maskoi said something about checking for mount just after a rez in 7.2.

Also, why do you even rez the ranger? They do more DPS per healing mana when they are dead.

I finally hit 100% of level 100 so I took my ranger up to 100% AA for TWO DAYS and I was back to 90%.... It's a hard life for them. :D

I know this hijaks the thread, but I really don't understand why the ranger dies so much. She has more AC/HP than the merc tank with all CA/CS and Planar AAs maxxed. Must be the player!

Just too much dps! Rangers get such a bad rap. I recently helped level a friend ranger to 100. I was surprised by how beneficial spells and abilities they have that impact the group dynamic. Plus they burn like crazy which helps out greatly against named mobs. Get him some nice armour and augs and he will be a machine.

Decked out in Latent atm, and slowly adding augs as well. I think it's a little more than 93k self-buffed with about 7600 AC. I really think I'm dying for a few reasons... 1) I was using earth pet so when it would root, the ranger gets beat on. 2) the new furious kick AA in combo with focused storm of blades does so much damage that they really get ticked off! 3) we're able to headshot much higher level mobs now so using arrow spells is really a double-edge sword. 4) being marked as puller is just sometimes a death sentence in itself.

Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Zone.Type[255]} && ${Me.State.NotEqual[MOUNT]} && ${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[COMBAT]}) /casting "Highland Cragslither Saddle" item

Works from inventory or keyring... Change the name in quotes to the name of your mount item

Not 100% sure that Zone Type 255 is always outdoor... but so far it has worked.

${Zone.SkyType[1]} is outdoors (use mount) in every zone I've checked
${Zone.SkyType[0]} is indoors (no mount) in every zone I've checked

${Zone.SkyType[0 ]} gives an error, however, if try to use so use !${Zone.SkyType[1]} to check if indoors if need that check.

Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Zone.Type[255]} && ${Zone.SkyType[1]} && ${Me.State.NotEqual[MOUNT]} && ${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[COMBAT]}) /casting "Highland Cragslither Saddle" item

By using both zone type and zone sky type it has worked in every zone that I've tried it in... some instanced indoor zones have sky type 255 and zone type 255.

Request - Mount section in KISS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back