• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Monkbugging/Ghostkilling (1 Viewer)

Turbo4

RedCents
Ok so im a bit confuse, with the warp macro down does the mq2phantomassassin plugin still work to where you can monk bug or is that like a major trap too? please someone tell me thanks

First off to use Phantomassassin after the last 2 days would not be the smartest idea. I been watching the mass's get banned. About 2 weeks ago made buddy stop and they havent banned him but watched most of the top monks on the server that in a monk were in like 100th that went into the top 10 get banned. So.... Be careful. and Secondly that is correct you prolly wont find the phantomassassin here on redguides. They dont support that. And thirdly... YOU SUCK IF YOU NEED THAT CRAP USE A MACRO AND TRY TO EARN SOMETHING ! HAHA AA YOUR BUTT OFF AND THEN GO KILL SOMETHING WITH A GUILD ! ... im jk on the you suck.... But you know... ;)

Well, since there are multiple people selling monkbug through this website, and MQ2PhantomAssassin was written by Teacherspet, saying that it isn't supported isn't exactly true. More accurate would be that it's not something to talk about in public. Just because TP puts no security in his DLLs, and anyone can pass them around, doesn't mean you should admit to possessing stolen property...if I were in a banning mood, you'd be gone.

Yeah I personally dont have but I do know those that do have it and I wouldnt suggest it for anyone. I look at it like this. Most my macro's and compiles wont have anything that would cause a eye to get batted at yeah I have a couple macro's that have warp in them but for mass exp in little time what you exspect and its something that isnt a common warp most users actually warp about 4 times a hour while playing I would guess. I see it day in and day out and a large number of users with mq2 cause I have been doing Auth code compiles for people for the last year. Until well Starting this week I will start compiling along with Vanilla and RQ.
I will also include a complete macro list folder. So everyone can enjoy. But as for once agian I wouldnt suggest it and even warned others to stop it cause it was getting ridiculious and i guess if you dont mind having your account banned from looting even the pieces that came from a GK mob then go for it. But you wont see it from any of our compiles.

What it really leads down to is insecurity cause you gotta be better. Its like having to drive a monster truck to make everyone not recognize you having a small penis.
"Jack Molster"

K thanks all for the help, and sorry about putting this in the wrong place im sorta new to the whole forum's thing and thanks for not banning me ill make sure and read whats good to say and whats not

Remember on the macros, Dru, that anything that you didn't put in VIP, but is in there, you cannot include.

But...good. We need more compiles around here. I was only supposed to be a backup, but the other compilers stopped when I started =p

i would say dont even go near it.... Friend did it once dident even kill the mob left when i told him to turn everything off and hes suspended , i dont know if the new mq thats out is blocking anything like that GL on htat though

Everytime after a patch theres always a person who jsut joined going Hey, does no drop still work, Hey does ghostkill still work , Hey does the AA thing still work haha. Sorry i just found that out i should put all the pages togather where you can see these people who just join ask these questions

Ok people should know that it takes more then 2 days for the most part to get some good compiles going. We get temperary compiles up that have maps and stuff cause people would be lost with out them. And those that come in complaining about GK and there MQ doesn't work. Well some people might be new and dont nessasarily know. So to argue with them pointless to make a point with them would be better off. So they remember.
retarded.jpg

i'm just shocked to why even bother monkbugging when soe knows what to look for, they know what packets to look for since they changed the way send and recieve packets come in and out for anything.

There has been more then just your average gm that come on time to time. they are now always online looking for just that which why even risk it. Then come here bitching and moaning you got banned for this and that reason for a stupid reason which is your own damn fault

Monkbugging/Ghostkilling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back